When you create a property in Travia, you will need to create the rooms. Here you fill out detailed information about your room types.
1. Click on Add room
2. In Basic Settings you will need to fill out which category, type, name, quantity, and maximum guest of this room type.
3. In Additional settings you can add a short description of your room type and room size in square meters.
If your property is connected to Godo, you can connect your rooms together as well. Click on Room ID and select your room.
4. In Room Add-ons, you can choose the possibility to add breakfast and/or an extra bed.
- If you did put in a new Add-on in the previous step (Detailed Information) it will appear here. If this Add-on is available in this room type, you select that here.
- This Add-on will then appear in your pricelist, where you select if the Add-on is included or costs extra.
5. Room Amenities Here you can add things that are included in your room.
6. In Room Photos you can upload photos of the room
7. When your room is ready, click on Save Room