To exclude travel agency in Travia from getting auto action email sent from Godo, you will need to change the settings in Godo.
1. On the left-hand side, click on Guest Management. Then click on Auto Action
2. Here is a list of every outgoing mail. Click on edit on every mail with the trigger action set on auto.
3. Here you need to fill out two fields.
- Exclude Booking Info Code ---> Here you write TRAVIA
- Booking Field Does Not Contain ---> Here you select Referrer and write Travia
4. Then click on Update