For Godo Property users, you can add products and/or services that are available at your property, that travel agents can book directly in Travia.
1. Click on My Properties and select your property.
2. Click on Detailed Information.
3. In Property Addons you can add a few things that are available for guests if they are included or at extra cost. For example breakfast or an extra bed.
You can use this feature by adding the possibility to add a "child". Then the travel agent that is booking at your place can notify you by adding a "child" to the booking.
If you want to add a product and/or service, click on the Add button.
If you want to add a "child", you simply type in "Children" in Name and choose the category as Service. Note: Service category is defined as per night.
Or type in the product or service you would like to add and select the appropriate category. Note that Mealplan is defined by per guest. Food and Drinks, and Merchandise categories are listed as the quantity selected by the agent.
4. When you have finished adding products and/or services, the next step is to select which room types these things will be available on.
5. Click on Rooms. Here you see an overview of all the room types. Click on each room type and select if these add-ons will be available.
Here you select which add-on is available for this particular room type.
6. Next step is to select if the add-on is included or costs extra. Click on Seasons & Prices and select the pricelist you want to update. At the bottom of the pricelist you can put in the price of the product/service. If it's included, type 0.