The allotment request always starts at the Travel Agency - as a property, you can not offer an allotment. Travia will create bookings in your Channel Manager and the allotment will be managed by the Travel Agency.
Answering an allotment request is very easy. For every allotment request, you will get an email stating the request and a link to open the request.
You can also visit https://app.travia.is and log into your account with your username (email) and password.
1. Click on Property allotments.
2. Here you see an overview of all of your allotments requests. Find the request you want to edit, click on the three dots on the right-hand side, and select edit.
3. Now you see the allotment request from the travel agency and what they are requesting. You set the terms and conditions in this allotment contract, and you decide how many room types and quantities you will be offering.
4. Room mappings - Here you set how the room types you will be offering and the quantity. To map the rooms together with your PMS system, click on Synchronizes As and select the relevant room.
- Auto Release. If click on the auto release toggle, you can decide when and how many unused rooms will be available to others from certain days before the allotment start date. For example, if you want the allotment to be released 30 days prior to check-in, then all unfilled rooms will be released 30 days before the check-in date.
- Day by day - All unused rooms will be available day by day.
- Whole allotment - All unused rooms in the whole allotment period will be available to others
5. Exception dates - You can set exception dates if you want, that will not be included in the allotment period.
6. Settings & Rules - Here you select the pricelist and cancellation policy that will be used in this contract.
7. When you are happy with all settings, terms and conditions, click on Offer. Then the travel agency will be notified and will get this offer from you and decide if they accept or decline. You can leave a message to the travel agency by clicking the Message button.