When you create your property, you will need to have at least one cancellation policy. You can have as many cancellation policies as you want. When cooperating with a travel agency, you can choose which cancellation they get.
1. Click on Add Cancellation Policy
2. You will have to put a name on the cancellation policy and a short description.
3. Room Range - You can have a different policy based on how many rooms are in the booking.
Example. If your property has 12 rooms, you can have a policy for bookings containing 1 to 5 rooms, and another policy for bookings containing 6 to 12 rooms.
4. To add a new range, click on New Range
5. You can also have different cancellation fees based on when the booking is canceled. To add this feature. select the green plus sign.
In this example.
If there are 1-5 rooms in the booking, canceled within 48 hours prior to arrival, 100% cancellation fee.
If there are 6-12 rooms in the booking
- within 2 weeks, 100% cancellation fee.
- within 4 weeks, 50% cancellation fee.
- within 8 weeks, 20% cancellation fee.