The request phase of allotments always starts from the Travel Agency side. Requesting allotments is really easy in Travia.
1 Click on Agency Allotments.
2. Click on Create new allotment
3. Click on FIT Allotment
3. You will need to name your allotment. Then click on Single Property.
4. Click on Continue
5. Please select a property - Select the property you want to send a request to. You can only send a request to agencies you are connected with.
6. For which period are you requesting an allotment? - Select the period for the allotment.
7. How many rooms are you asking for each room category? - Here you select how many rooms and what room category.
8. When your request is ready to be sent, click on Save and send.
- Now you have sent your allotment request. The property can now review the request and make changes if they would like, and then accept. When the property has accepted your request, you will be notified.
9. To view your allotment contract, click on Agency allotments. Click on the three dots on the right side of the screen, and select edit.
Here you see the allotment contract. Read carefully through the terms and conditions made by the property.
Auto release days prior to allotment start date - Those rooms you have not used 30 days before check-in, the rooms will automatically open for others to book.
Exception dates - The property can choose dates that are not included in the allotment contract.
Settings & Rules - Here you see the pricelist and cancellation policy.
When you have read the terms and conditions, click on Confirm.