If a Travel Agency has requested a group allotment at your property you can answer them in Travia. Travia will create bookings in your Channel Manager and the allotment will be managed by the Travel Agency.
To answer a group allotment request:
1. Click on Property Allotments on the right side menu banner.
3. Now you see the allotment request from the travel agency and what they are requesting. You set the terms and conditions in this allotment contract, and you decide how many room types and quantities you will be offering.
- If the Travel Agency has requested multiple dates at your property it will look like this. To review each one of them, click on the three dots and select View. A side drawer will appear from the right.
4. Here you see the request.
- Select which room types and the quantity on each room type you will be offering
- Room mappings - To map the rooms together with your PMS system, click on Synchronizes As and select the relevant room.
5. Settings & Rules - Here you select the pricelist and cancellation policy that will be used in this contract. You can also choose how the booking status will appear in your PMS system. (Confirmed, requested, or blocked)
6. Auto release. If click on the auto release toggle, you can decide when and how many unused rooms will be available to others You can choose between Group Release and Whole Allotment.
- Group release: Releases unfilled rooms in a specific group from certain days before allotment start date. For example, if you want the allotment to be released 30 days prior to check-in, then all unfilled rooms will be released 30 days before check-in date.
- Whole allotment: Release all unfilled rooms from a certain date. For example, if you want all the rooms that are not filled to be released on the 20th of August.