Travel agencies can send you a request for cooperation in Travia. You will get a notification on email with a link to answer the cooperation request.
1. To view your requests and how to answer them in Travia, click on My property cooperation.
2. Select Requested in the Status window. Select Travel Agent in the Requested by window
3. Here you see an overview of every unanswered request travel agencies has sent you. To view your request, click on Requested on the left side. You can also click on the three dots on right side and select Details
4. Here you will fill in the cancellation policy and the pricelist you will like to assign to this particular travel agency.
5. You can write a message to the travel agency by clicking Messages.
6. To accept the request, click on Accept
7. If you do not want to be in cooperation with this travel agency, you can simply click on Reject.