BAR stands for Best available rates. These are the rates that you have on sales websites, such as booking.com, Expedia, etc.
The BAR price agreement is different from a fixed price list. You will need to create a specific price agreement for BAR prices only and define it on each cooperation.
You will not get the option of creating prices per season for each room, but you will need to state in the BAR price agreement if breakfast is included, extra, or not available. You will also need to state if some of your room types offer extra beds.
1. Go to My properties. Click on the property you want to edit
2. Go to Seasons & Prices. Click on Add price agreement.
3. Select No. Click on Next
4. Select a name for your pricelist.
5. Select your Invoicing currency
6. Click on Bar price agreement flip.
7. Click on Save price agreement.